License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1999
- Detailed familiarity with Alameda and Contra Costa Counties and East San Francisco Bay
- Excellent interpersonal ability; dedicated and strong negotiator
REALTOR®, COMPASS—Pleasanton, CA 2018 – Present
- Simplifying the home buying and selling process.
REALTOR®, RE/MAX Accord—Pleasanton, CA 1999 – 2018
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients throughout the transactions. Consistently communicate status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Business Development Manager, Inacom Information Systems—San Jose, CA 1997 – 2000
- Developed Fortune 1000 accounts into long-term clients through cold calls, face-to-face meetings, and formal presentations. Built positive rapport with key players to ensure mutually beneficial business relationships. Interfaced with senior executives as well procurement key management to explore possible technology solutions. Built successful rapport with OEM partners such as IBM, HP, Compaq, and Dell.
Direct Sales Manager, CompUSA—Pleasanton, CA 1996 – 1997
- Developed new accounts into regular long-term customers by supervising a team of inside sales representatives to ensure the best level of support and customer service to corporations and Fortune 1000 companies. Set weekly and monthly goals to maintain volume of ongoing business while expanding territory base.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Bay East Association of REALTORS®
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
- Financial Planning Courses, University of California, Berkeley, 2007-2009
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Lamar University, Beaumont, TX, 1984
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Lamar University, Beaumont, TX, 1982
CalBRE Broker Number: 01527235
760 Camino Ramon, Suite 200, Danville, CA 94526
900 Main Street, Pleasanton, CA 94566