Proposition 19 - California Homeowner's Relief
- Is Your Housing Expense Higher Than You Had Hoped?
- Is Your House Becomming More Of A Burden & Less Of A Pleasure?
- Do You Want To "Right-Size" Your Living?
- Do You Want To Move, But Want To Stay Within California, Close To Family?
- Is Your Tax Basis The Only Thing Keeping You Here?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then relief is here! With the recent passing of Proposition 19, many Californians are being given the opportunity to cash in on their nest egg & transfer their existing, low tax basis to any county within California.
To see more details on Proposition 19 & how it affects you, enter your information below:
Previously, only 10 counties within California accepted transferees. Now, California is opening up, which allows homeowners over 55 years of age, severely disabled, or whose home has been substantially damaged by wildfire or natural disaster may transfer the taxable value of their primary residence.
Please be assured that your e-mail address will never be sold or shared for any purpose without your permission.