Date: 1/12/19 from 1:00-3:00pm - To register for this workshop, click here
Considering buying a home? Are you watching the market but unsure if you're ready to start the process just yet? Join us for our home buying workshop!
In this class, we'll answer the following:
- How do you know if you're ready to buy?
- What is the current state of the local Bay Area's real estate market
- How the 2018 tax reforms will impact real estate
- What your financing options are, and what would work best for your circumstances (30, 10, & 7 year, FHA, etc.)
- What are the advantages & disadvantages of homeownership? i.e. Tax Benefits, mortgage vs rent, etc.
- How do you start your home search?
- How can you become a qualified buyer & compete in the current market?
- How can you choose a property that will be a solid investment?
- How can you find a real estate representative to work with?
- How can you calculate your mortgage payments before purchasing & decide how much you can afford?
Join us & bring all your questions! We have years of experience helping clients from first time home buyers to property developers.
Please make sure to sign up and reserve your seat. We have limited seats available for this event. To register for this event, please follow this link or call 925-400-7533
As a thank you for attending, we're going to be offering $1000 in credit towards all inspections when you purchase or sell a home with Mohseni Real Estate Group.
CalBRE Broker Number: 01527235
15 Railroad Avenue, Danville, CA 94526